- Up-skill and become certified in a best-in-class cloud SW product
- Support the development and configuration of a critical service management platform
- Join a huge digital transformation to create a world-class digital user experience
- Chance to train and become certified in a best-in-class cloud SW product
- Permanent employment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Kiwisaver and a range of additional benefits
- Increased superannuation benefits available (over double standard Kiwisaver amount)
- Chance to help build NZ’s best digital customer experience platform
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a huge digital transformation to create a world-class digital user experience. This organization is already seen as a leader in its field but has decided to take things to a whole new level. They have made a serious commitment with the buy in of the senior leadership to completely overhaul their operating model to incorporate a much larger digital element. The next step is where you come in.
You will be supporting the development, configuration and continuous improvement of a critical service management platform. This platform is based on a best-in-class cloud product which acts as an essential backbone to this digital transformation.
Key elements of the role will include:
- Provide development, technical and domain expertise to build and continuously improve the service infrastructure portal and processes.
- Configuration of service platform and development support to enable to huge increase in users.
- Understanding end-users needs and translating them into real-world requirements to be developed into the functionality of the service platform.
Your past experience and skill set:
- Proven development and/or configuration experience using AngularJS.
- Experience in system engineering with development and automation experience.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework
- Demonstrated ability to identify and interpret customer needs.
- Thorough understanding of agile practices such as scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders
- Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources.
For more information or to apply please click the ‘Apply now’ button or contact Daniel (email@example.com)