- Leverage your BA experience to support a wide range of system transformations (ERP, CRM, data warehouse, and more)
- Highly supportive environment with guaranteed extra leave ‘me days’ and wellness bonuses
- Canterbury company providing essential infrastructure for the region
This is an opportunity to work in a highly supportive environment across a range of digital improvement projects. This company has made a serious commitment to invest in their digital infrastructure and focus on its continuous improvement. The next step is where you come in.
As a key member of the IT Team you will leverage your business analysis skill set to facilitate the delivery and continuous improvement of a wide range of digital systems. This is a chance to truly create significant change within a major Canterbury company.
You will be working as an essential bridge between all business units and the IT Team and reporting directly to the team manager.
Key elements of the role will include:
- Being an evangelist and educator about a range of new systems (ERP, CRM, Asset Management systems, Data warehouses and more) across the organisation
- Collaboratively working across the whole organisation to understand business users’ objectives and translate those requirements back to the IT Team in a consultative manner
- Clearing preparing requirements for development as well as creating user stories
- Develop and document ‘As Is’ and ‘To Be’ business process maps using agreed enterprise process mapping standards and tools
Your past experience and skill set:
- Proven experience across both business process and technical focused business analysis
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements through the use of enterprise software
- Prior experience with business process management and tools such as Promapp
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts
- Simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood across the organization
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change through the use of data and enterprise software
- Extra leave days to help you refresh
- Guaranteed wellness bonus to invest in yourself
- Permanent employment and all associated benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
If you have any questions or would like to express your interest in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply now’ button or contact Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org