You'll be joining a high performing, forward thinking organisation ,a positive culture along with great benefits. The role offers remote work and involve some travelling across 3 sites.
The business is currently going through massive legacy systems change and you will be responsible for the end-to-end technical delivery solutions.
- Lead the end to end technical delivery of solution from business requirements through to the design of architecture
- Be responsible for the development of software enhancements, extensions, defect corrections and integration features of Dynamics 365
- Design and implement new practice management system such as billings, finance, onboarding, client engagement and business reporting
- Ensure a governance strategy is in place across Power Platform to ensure the security of Business Data and solutions
- Oversee and perform technical administrative tasks and improve customer journey through streamlining and enhancing the Dynamics 365 applications
- Solid experience in Dynamics 365, MS 0365 and other MS products
- At least 5 year's experience in developing solutions architect design and deployment of solutions
- Sound reporting knowledge of SSRS, PowerBI and SQL as well as Azure
- Experience in customisation and power apps development
- Industry related exposure in finance, payroll, accounts will be advantage
Please Note: Only applicants in NZ will be considered for this position