- Lead a team of dedicated SOC SMEs
- Exceptional Benefits Package
- Unbeatable Career Progression
About the company:
The New Zealand Intelligence Community (NZIC) is looking for an experienced and highly competent Technical Security Operations Team Lead with the necessary ‘tight-lipped’ skills to get amongst enhancing Aotearoa’s national security.
You will work for a national organisation with diverse, talented, and committed individuals who are anything but ordinary – creating a better and safer environment for all New Zealanders. With exciting growth opportunities within the community, and where curiosity and inquisitive minds are encouraged, the work you do with the NZIC will be like nothing you’ve ever done before.
This role sits within the Tech Directorate who are responsible for ensuring high quality technology outcomes for the community.
This next step could shape your career forever. If you prefer your martinis shaken, not stirred, then read on!
About the Environment:
This is an excellent opportunity to use your world class security and leadership skills and lead a team in a unique environment.
- Work with a range of technology and situations that will see you demonstrate your problem-solving capacity to the utmost
- Develop an exceptional career that could take you places you never thought possible
- This is an extremely supportive environment where you will be provided with the tools and training to excel in a role with real meaning
You will be a motivated, customer-focused Technology people-leader, with solid security and SOC knowledge.
- You will be happy owning a technical solution and directing the team that develops and maintains it
- You’ll get a real buzz from mentoring and leading like-minded people that love a challenge!
- Proven experience managing a team responsible for identifying, designing and facilitating a range of technology solutions
- An engaging and supportive style will see you get the best from your team
- Exposure to IT Security in a complex environment
- A demonstrated ability to problem-solve in complex time critical environments
For more information including a position description and further information on the application process, apply now.
IMPORTANT: To be eligible for employment within the NZIC you must have been a NZ citizen for at least 10 years. Alternatively you must hold a current NZ Residency Class Visa and ideally have been a citizen of UK, USA, Canada or Australia for at least 10 years.