This role is responsible for leading the Business Intelligence (BI) and Data Analytics function to ensure active management and development of standards, tools and templates to support a consistent approach in Business Intelligence for the organisation. This role supports the BI & Data Analytics Strategy and goal of establishing a best practice Business Intelligence continuous improvement framework across Information Technology (IT) Unit and the greater organisation.
The position holder will keep up with global trends in BI, changes in technology and architecture. Provide product management across new and existing BI products and cloud solutions.
This role will manage multiple technical and business stakeholders and develop and maintain sound working relationships, networks and partnerships with key external stakeholders both locally and nationally. Partnering with key stakeholders at a senior management level (General Managers and Unit Managers) they will shape and influence how information can assist the organisation to achieve its business objectives and support good decision making.
- Be responsible for providing dedicated Business Intelligence support to both projects and operational teams.
- Manage quality and compliance with legislation, company policies and procedures.
- Lead and drive the team of Business Intelligence Analysts, Software Engineers and Data Warehouse Developers within the IT Unit.
- Provide Business Intelligence team resource management across the IT Unit to ensure optimal utilisation of resources, and proactive planning of workforce requirements.
- Ensure growth and development within the BI & Data Analytics Team
- Increase the BI and analytics capability across organisation and the embedding of new processes and self-service analytics.
What will make you a success:
- Proven leadership experience of technical staff.
- A strong understanding of Business Intelligence or Data Warehousing concepts.
- Proven domain experience and technical knowledge in BI Cloud solutions and design.
- Experience providing BI and data analytics recommendations based on business benefits, to support business decision-making.
- Lead 8 direct reports.
- You get to establish a best practice Business Intelligence continuous improvement framework.
- Gain a large number to valuable industry connections across the organisation.
If you have any questions or would like to express your interest in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply now’ button or contact Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org