- Great leadership team
- Growth opportunities
- Size and scale
You will work with a team who are passionate about what they do & are looking for someone who will continue to advocate the benefits of Data within the organisation.
They are at an exciting part of their data journey and there is a lot of opportunities to grow.
- Support the wider business to deliver a variety of services & projects (By working alongside project teams)
- Ensure the quality and clarity of data is maintained
- Work with the team to ensure robust user access controls are maintained
- Implement data warehouse changes & enhancements when required.
- Strong Data Warehouse experience within an Azure focused environment
- Knowledge of Oracle databases
- Experience working with project teams and leading discussions focused on how to best make use of BI to assist delivery of services
- Great communication skills
- Hands on experience with tools like Business Objects, Cognos, Tableau etc.
- Have the ability to look ahead and be proactive in providing insights and solutions
If this sounds like you please apply with an updated CV or call JP on 027 5911677 for a confidential chat.