- Do you love building relationships?
- Exceptional Benefits Package
- Unbeatable Career Progression
About the Organisation:
The New Zealand Intelligence Community (NZIC) is looking for an experienced and highly competent Senior Business Analyst with the necessary ‘tight-lipped’ skills to get amongst enhancing Aotearoa’s national security.
You will work for a national organisation with diverse, talented, and committed individuals who are anything but ordinary – creating a better and safer environment for all New Zealanders. With exciting growth opportunities within the community, and where curiosity and inquisitive minds are encouraged, the work you do with the NZIC will be like nothing you’ve ever done before.
This role sits within the Tech Directorate who are responsible for ensuring high quality technology outcomes for the community.
This next step could shape your career forever. If you prefer your martinis shaken, not stirred, then read on!
About the Environment:
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop your world class Business Analysis skill set in a unique environment.
- Work with a range of technology and situations that will see you demonstrate your problem-solving capacity to the utmost
- Develop an exceptional career that could take you places you never thought possible
- This is an extremely supportive environment where you will be provided with the tools and training to excel in a role with real meaning
Just imagine the user stories in this job - you won’t have seen ‘em before, and you could have a career where you get to experience the truly unique! Your credo might be: elicit, define, analyse, document, validate, COMMUNICATE!
- Be able to take a business problem and develop a comprehensive and coherent set of requirements
- Have a demonstrated ability to engage with users and really understand the information they provide
- Know how to analyse workflows, understand them, and make them better
- Understand how to turn user stories into technical actions
- Document, document, document - and do it well!
- Have a proven ability to understand information systems and technology concepts and issues
- Have experience with the Atlassian suite of products, particularly Confluence and Jira
- Have IIBA Certificate of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA), IIBA Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP), or equivalent work experience
For more information including a position description and further information on the application process, apply now.
IMPORTANT: To be eligible for employment within the NZIC you must have been a NZ citizen for at least 10 years. Alternatively you must hold a current NZ Residency Class Visa and ideally have been a citizen of UK, USA, Canada or Australia for at least 10 years.