- Lead a specialist team in our customer services area
- Bring your Leadership “A-Game”
- Develop key relationships internally to drive strategic initiatives
About the company:
At the Christchurch City Council our work is the city that surrounds us. When you join our team, the results and success of your work are evident in every facet of city life. We work together every day to shape a community and create a city that we can be truly proud of. Take on a role at the Council, and take pride in making a difference to our great city every day.
About the role:
Working in the “Citizen and Customer Services” unit and part of the wider “Citizens and Community” group, the role of Manager Operational Process and Insights is a key role in a team which is passionate about how the people of Christchurch interact with their Council. The team of 3 people, analyses data from a wide range of sources and derives insights from the data to improve our customer service. As the leader of this team you will:
- Identify strategic issues and suggest improvements to process or systems, supporting implementation of these initiatives
- Build key strategic relationships within Council to collaborate on key projects; being the voice of the customer
- Provide empathetic leadership for your team.
To be successful in this role you will have experience planning, developing and implementing business improvement programs and systems. You will also have:
- Experience in business analysis/ business improvement within complex working environments
- Demonstrable leadership experience
- A strong understanding of data and how to derive business improvements from it
- Excellent relationship building skills and a strong customer service focus
The Christchurch City Council is working exclusively with Peoplebank NZ for the recruitment of this role. For more information or to have a confidential conversation, call Paul O’Donovan on 027 704 8094 or click the link to apply now!
Applications close Sunday 29th May.