RGF Staffing NZ (including brands - OCG Consulting, Peoplebank NZ, Chandler Macleod NZ) are looking for our next IT Superstar to help primarily support our offices (Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch) and be our first point of contact, however you will also support our Australian, Hong Kong and Singapore users where possible.
We are in the middle of an exciting digital transformation journey that has us improving our Technology stack but equally need support of all our users - ensuring all desktops are running efficiently, our users are able to be fully operational and are getting top notch customer service.
The Technical skills:
- 3+ years experience in a Level 1, 2 and poss some Level 3 Service Desk Analyst experience
- Experience with AD, Exchange/O365, Apple/Mac and wider Microsoft stack
- ITIL certification and knowledge of Citrix would be highly beneficial
- Experience with Ivanti would be useful but not essential
- First level Application Support of CRM (nice to have)
- An outgoing personality – you will like talking to others and integrating with a wider team
- The key ability to talk technical jargon in a language nonTechies know how to respond to
- Clear communication skills, both verbal and written
- A high level of initiative, independent work ethic and a sense of urgency
- Able to provide recommendations and solutions
There will be a requirement to travel to our other NZ offices to help build relationships and provide face to face support - ensure all those niggly issues are fixed.
This is an opportunity to join a fun and friendly team who work hard but also enjoy the social aspects of work.
If you are interested in this permanent role, apply online to Clare O'Sullivan.
Please note, to be considered for this role you must have a valid New Zealand work visa.