- Can you keep a secret?
- Exceptional Benefits Package
- Unbeatable Career Progression
About the Organisation:
The New Zealand Intelligence Community (NZIC) is looking for an experienced and highly competent Security and Assurance Specialist with the necessary ‘tight-lipped’ skills to get amongst enhancing Aotearoa’s national security.
You will work for a national organisation with diverse, talented, and committed individuals who are anything but ordinary – creating a better and safer environment for all New Zealanders. With exciting growth opportunities within the community, and where curiosity and inquisitive minds are encouraged, the work you do with the NZIC will be like nothing you’ve ever done before.
This role sits within the Tech Directorate who are responsible for ensuring high quality technology outcomes for the community.
This next step could shape your career forever. If you prefer your martinis shaken, not stirred, then read on!
About the Environment:
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop your world class security skills in a unique environment.
- Work with a range of technology and situations that will see you demonstrate your problem-solving capacity to the utmost
- Develop an exceptional career that could take you places you never thought possible
- This is an extremely supportive environment where you will be provided with the tools and training to excel in a role with real meaning
You will be a motivated, customer-focused Security specialist with a demonstrable history in a dedicated or aligned IT security position.
- Exposure to IT Security in a complex environment
- Experience identifying, designing and facilitating a range of security solutions
- Excellent understanding of risk analysis as it pertains to IT security
- A demonstrated ability to problem-solve in complex time critical environments
For more information including a position description and further information on the application process, apply now.
IMPORTANT: To be eligible for employment within the NZIC you must have been a NZ citizen for at least 10 years. Alternatively you must hold a current NZ Residency Class Visa and ideally have been a citizen of UK, USA, Canada or Australia for at least 10 years.Only applicants that have the right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.