You will be the main point of escalated support for end user support and problem resolution at the Auckland office, while also acting as a backup providing remote support to other location(s).
You will be responsible for:
- PC/Laptop Hardware installation, setup and configuration, problem diagnosis and resolution
- Ensure reliable operation of hardware and general site infrastructure
- Work with central IT Teams to provide assistance on-site as needed
- On-Site Support for IT Activities and deployment
- Work with external vendors to resolve hardware related issues
- Support site LAN end-user network connectivity
- Ideally qualified in an IT related discipline and you will have 3-5+ years of experience in supporting a large corporate IT environment
- Experienced in PC & Laptop Hardware support, Windows 10 operating systems, Outlook, Microsoft Office, and have a basic understanding of physical and logical networking in a TCP/IP based LAN. Knowledge of ITSM tools (e.g.) Service-Now is desirable.