- Support some exciting technology rollouts
- Reporting to a great leader
- Take ownership of Change & release practices
What you will get here is autonomy to own and implement Change & release processes and best practice.
Upcoming projects will focus on using technology to improve how services are delivered both internally & to customers.
One thing you will get with this role is a very innovative environment where failing fast is encouraged and looking at new ways of working is embedded in their psyche.
- Drive continuous improvement, both from a change perspective but also how they release software
- Take ownership of ITIL and how it's implemented across technology.
- Chair CAB meetings
- Ensure there is adequate reporting to stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of ITIL
- Ideally some experience within a software / development focused environment
- Be very comfortable being client facing (internal)
- The ability to build rapport & relationships with cross functional teams
If this sounds like you and you would like to know more, please apply with an updated CV or call JP Browne on 027 5911677