- Support the Deputy Director General and wider team
- Exceptional Benefits Package
- Unbeatable Career Progression
Be involved in the development, delivery and maintenance of Aotearoa New Zealand’s most important systems and business technology solutions!
About the company:
The New Zealand Intelligence Community (NZIC) is looking for an experienced and highly competent Business Service Coordinator with the necessary ‘tight-lipped’ skills to get amongst enhancing Aotearoa’s national security.
You will work for a national organisation with diverse, talented, and committed individuals who are anything but ordinary – creating a better and safer environment for all New Zealanders. With exciting growth opportunities within the community, and where curiosity and inquisitive minds are encouraged, the work you do with the NZIC will be like nothing you’ve ever done before.
This role sits within the Tech Directorate who are responsible for ensuring high quality technology outcomes for the community.
This next step could shape your career forever. If you prefer your martinis shaken, not stirred, then read on!
About the Environment:
This is an excellent opportunity to use your world class organisation and planning skills and support a team in a unique environment.
- Support a diverse team of technology expects that will see you demonstrate your problem-solving capacity to the utmost
- Develop an exceptional career that could take you places you never thought possible
- This is an extremely supportive environment where you will be provided with the tools and training to excel in a role with real meaning
You will be a motivated, customer-focused Administration Coordinator, with solid planning and support knowledge.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills; and the ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines and effectively manage changing priorities
- Proven ability to perform well under pressure
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with resource management and planning
- Professional customer orientation with a strong commitment to providing a high standard of customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise confidently and professionally with a diverse range of people
- Good written and oral communication skills, with the ability to listen and correctly interpret instruction
For more information including a position description and further information on the application process, apply now, or contact Jo on 021 140 1231.
IMPORTANT: To be eligible for employment within the NZIC you must have been a NZ citizen for at least 10 years. Alternatively you must hold a current NZ Residency Class Visa and ideally have been a citizen of UK, USA, Canada or Australia for at least 10 years.